Forms & Reports
Unclaimed Property
For Use by State Agencies
Forgery Forms

Due to the nature of the Forgery Forms these must be printed and filled out by hand.

Rural Fire District Assistance / Mutual Finance Organizations
Information Coming Soon
Neb. Rev. Stat. § 77-2215
Lost Warrant Affidavit - PDF
  1. Contact agency that issued the warrant.
  2. If agency is not known, contact the Treasury Management Division of the Treasurer’s Office who will help you locate the agency.
  3. Fill out Lost Warrant Affidavit and be sure your signature is notarized.
  4. Present affidavit to agency that issued the warrant. Note: Some agencies may have their own affidavits for you to complete.

A claim for an expired warrant must be filed with Administrative Services Risk Management. The State of Nebraska Uncashed Warrant Claim Form can be downloaded from the Risk Management website.

Uncashed Warrant Claim Form (Risk Management website):

Guide on How to File a Claim for an Uncashed Warrant (Risk Management website):

Risk Management Claims page:

A warrant is expired when it has not been cashed within one year of the date of the warrant. A claim must be filed in order for the warrant to be reissued. The form must include your original signature and required documentation. Mail the original, signed claim form to the following address:

Risk Management Division
State Claims Board
P.O. Box 94974
Lincoln, Nebraska 68509-4974

For information, contact Risk Management at 402-471-2551.

Internal Revenue Service Refund Inquiries
800-829-1954 (toll free)
Links to Other Websites
This website contains links to other websites that are not maintained by or under the control of the Nebraska State Treasurer’s Office. Questions about a website outside the ‘’ domain—other than a link that is not working—should be reported to the entity that maintains the particular website. If you find a broken or dead link on our site or have questions about a site we link to, please contact our IT staff for prompt attention. Thank you.