Electronic payment is the most efficient way for state government to do business. Here's why:
- It's cheaper - It is 3 times cheaper to process an electronic payment through the banking system compared to
a state warrant.
- It's faster - Cities, counties and vendors who receive payments electronically receive their payment faster
because no mail time is involved.
- It saves you time - Cities, counties and vendors who receive electronic payments do not have to make a deposit or
make a trip to their bank. The money is automatically deposited into the account you specify. Plus, if you have a
separate account for each payment you receive, we'll deposit it into as many accounts as you need.
- It reduces your risk - Checks and warrants can be lost, stolen or credited to the wrong account. With electronic
payments, a pre-note authorization ensures your payment is deposited into your account.
- It saves us all money - By reducing the number of state warrants written, the more money we save. Reducing the
number of state warrants translates into less expensive government -- and that helps everyone.
Electronic payments are the cheapest, fastest and most efficient way to make payments. We save money by letting you
Download an ACH Enrollment Form