Unclaimed Property
Holder Reporting
Choose Filing Method
To get started, you will need to create your Holder Report in an HDE encrypted file using either HRS Pro or UP Exchange (both software programs are free). Your Holder Report must be prepared in an HDE file, regardless of the method you choose to submit your report.

You may submit your report online, or you may save the HDE file onto a CD or floppy disk and submit by mail. Instructions for accessing and using HRS Pro or UP Exchange will be provided for you regardless of which submission option you choose.

Please select the way you would like to submit your Unclaimed Property Holder Report information: